Saturday, February 28, 2009

"Darling, I'm drunk,

and everything I've loved has turned to stone...Don't look at me that way."
I'm lethargic, busy and unacting. This is going to be another one of those. No backspace key, not attacted, distatched dispatch, I'm calling and you aren't answering and where does my head go when I'm alone?
I'm hoping things will get better.
I'm hopeful, I am, but I've always been so cynical, baby, it's hard for me.
All this addressing pronouns, so mysterious! I'm what dreams are made of.
I caught a Pokemon today that I really needed to get my next gym badge.
I apologized to someone I needed to apologize to, for a long time coming.
I, I, I.
Self-centered, narcissistic, I claim the opposite but I have to try to get a sentence without I.
Think it's because it's all I know, the only thing I can relate to? I used to get so excited at the prospect of an alternate universe twin, someone like me? I was just hoping they would have some answers.
Gets so heavy, gets so low.
I'm not depressed, I promise. I just think a lot.
Depressed makes me think of someone getting stomped by a giant shoe.
Let's pause.
"Someone has dressed us all like clowns."
I forgot how good this album is, I did.
I watched some episodes of Avatar last night. They were good.
I've been thinking about my future lately, but I've forgotten it all.
Don't know what to say for myself.
There are so many things I want to do.

Things I Would Like To Master
1. Guitar Hero - I think that is actually a cool skill to master.
2. Chemistry - I'm pretty alright at it, actually. I just wish I was "lightning fast."
3. School - en general. It'd be great to be awesome without trying, studying, whatever.
4. Robotics - I wish I knew what I was doing.

10,000 hours, so here goes.

I'm trying.

2 comments:

saandandi said...

Avatar!

Man, how do your blogs always come off in such a poetic manner? skill.

Lydia and Callie said...

i miss reading your blog.
give the people what they want!